Notifications
Clear all

dishwasher fisher and paykel dd605 control panel

I am looking to fix our fisher and paykel dd605 control panel. The dishwasher is stuck in rinse mode and will not advance to another cycle. Do you think it's the control panel? Is this something you fix? Thanks for your help.

Topic starter Posted : 08/29/2022 8:51 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with photos of the board? The Rinse led flashing and the machine beeping does not mean that the machine is stuck on the Rinse part of the cycle. This could be a flood switch issue. Please check the following. leaks from the water valve, defective sealing at the bottom of the drawer, drain problems, or other internal leaks. Ensure there are no locks that are engaged on the panel. Below I have provided a link to your make and model. This can help troubleshoot further. 

https://www.fisherpaykel.com/download/user-guide/Kitchen/Clean/DishDrawer/529551BDD605userguideGBIEw.pdf

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/29/2022 8:52 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

My apologies, Typically those indicators appear with the symptoms you provided. It could be the board however, sometimes a reset can help. The guide should assist with the reset. Was the dishwasher interrupted mid-cycle, meaning did someone stop it in the middle of the rinse cycle? If you can, please provide us with photos of the board front and back. It could be a fuse, a sensor, or a pump issue. You may want to consider having a technician come take a look. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/29/2022 8:53 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

My Pleasure! I recommend a good inspection and cleaning where needed. Check your heating element as well. Unplug the dishwasher for 30min or so and see if that makes a difference. Let us know if any of it helps. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/29/2022 8:53 pm

I did not say there was led flashing, or the machine beeping LOL. I only said it would not advance to the next cycle it was just stuck on rents

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/29/2022 11:19 pm

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it! It was not stopped mid-cycle. However, the lights kept switching from button to button and just stopped on rinse. This isn't the first time this has happened.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/30/2022 12:48 am
Share: