Notifications
Clear all

2009 Mazda 3 TCM problem

Jhanvi

i have a problem with this vehicle I think it is the TCM. Looking at some videos for the location of it under the battery box on top of transmission couldn't find it. I look around top, bottom, sides and it is not there. I look at some YouTube videos other person had the same issue is car is a 2009 Mazda 3 for what I saw in the video the transmission mounting bracket it looks identical engine looks the same. it makes me think maybe the engine or transmission or both has been changed? since I am not the first owner. other video this person say his car is 2010 he was looking in the same spot couldn't find it and call the manufacturer he mentions in his video not to look for it anymore apparently the TCM is integrated in the Car computer which is attached to the battery box. the big question is. What will be the best way get it fix? does some 2007 came in like this? does the engine and transmission is not a 2007? please advise how to preside. thanks for your time and support

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2023 6:19 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. If you don't see the TCM on top of the transmission, under the battery box then it's integrated into the PCM. We don't support that TCM\PCM unit. We only repair the one that is online. If your TCM is integrated into the PCM then it may need to be replaced.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2023 6:21 pm
Share: