Notifications
Clear all

2007 Lincoln MKX PCM that may not being supplying or reading the correct voltages of sensor

Request a price quote for a repair of a 2007 Lincoln MKX PCM that may not being supplying or reading the correct voltages of sensors.

Could you confirm the TSS/OSS VPWR is  pin 41 on the C175T connector to the PCM and provide the valid voltage ranges.

If the voltage is out of range, what additional supply pins should be checked for you to know the extent of the damage.

Precursor symptoms was a bad OSS sensor code which switched to a OSS circuit failure.  Codes were cleared and did not reoccur but the values for both TSS and OSS are always zero.

I should be looking at the vehicle this weekend or next week but current symptoms are that the 6F50 transmission is not receiving the TSS/OSS supply voltage on the transmission pin 20 so it could be the harness or the PCM at this point.

Thanks,
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2023 6:36 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Below is some info that may help. I'm not too sure the PCM is the issue. It could be the transmission sensors. I would start with an OEM battery, back-probing, wiring, and then sensors. I've also provided a Hard battery reset guide. This is different from a disconnect. This will clear out soft codes and leave true codes. Let us know if you need additional information.

2007 Lincoln MKX PCM that may not being supplying or reading the correct voltages of sensor
2007 Lincoln MKX PCM that may not being supplying or reading the correct voltages of sens
2007 Lincoln MKX PCM that may not being supplying or reading the correct voltages of senso
2007 Lincoln MKX PCM that may not being supplying or reading the correct voltages of sen
This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2023 6:39 pm
Share: