Notifications
Clear all

2009 Jetta ABS

kevink1955
New Member Registered

I have a 2009 Jetta with  illuminated ABS, Trac and Brake lamps.    The ABS scan returns a code of 01130,  This code is not on your list of codes/ problems that you can repair.   Can you service this Module?

Topic starter Posted : 04/21/2023 10:37 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Commonly we see an extensive amount of these ABS units sent into us for rebuild for the following fault codes: 01130 – ABS Operation Implausible Signal ,   Please  check all fuses first. If everything looks good. Send it in we will take a look.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/24/2023 4:59 am
kevink1955
New Member Registered

Serge, Thank you for the reply.  Just 1 other question,  Will the coding/programing be retained after the module repair.  I am hoping to just reinstall the module and be back on the road

Thanks again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/25/2023 2:29 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

If no other codes are present.  Yes you should be good to go it's plug & play thing   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/25/2023 7:59 pm
kevink1955
New Member Registered

Serge, once again Thanks for all your help

My Module is on the way to you via FedEx

When I filled out my order there was no place to list the trouble code I was getting (01130) so I just checked Communication problem,  I did write the 01130 on the order form I enclosed in the box and also provider a Vag-Com report on the unit.  Hope this is enough info for you guys to work your magic

Kevin

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/28/2023 2:48 am
kevink1955
New Member Registered

Serge

I received my returned Module and installed it Saturday afternoon,  Unfortunately I still have a code 01130 and now after erasing it I cannot clear the 01486 ESP self test code by driving the car like I did many times before I sent the module in for repair.

Any Idea what else I can try before I return the Module to you for another look?

Are repaired modules function tested before returning to customer?  I do nor know how you could do that without the wheel sensors,  steering angle info from the electric power steering and a functioning CAN BUS

Thanks for advice you can offer, I rely do not want to pull this Module out again       Kevin

Ps: I am using Ross-Tec  VAG-COM for diagnostics and code clearing

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2023 1:53 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

All modules are tested for the issues that they were sent in for after the repairs are completed we retest to make sure there issues are resolved. If other issues arise and it is deemed a module issue yes I would send it back for another look.      If you got questions regarding your order you should contact customer service with your order number ready

This post was modified 12 months ago by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2023 6:51 pm
Share: