Notifications
Clear all

TCU delivered still have code PO0771 Solenoid E Code

tracyrobertson
New Member Registered

I just purchased and received and installed the TCU. Previously to this installation all solenoids were replaced. Never had a Solenoid E code before. After installing the TCU I received from you, I am now getting PO0771 code for Solenoid E. Not sure why, any answer?

Topic starter Posted : 05/18/2023 9:06 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

if the original issues were resolved that are no P0771. It could be just a soft code that needs to be cleared. If it still shows up after clearing, then inspecting the transmission fluid and fluid and performing a hard battery reset would be the next step                                                                                  

This post was modified 10 months ago by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/19/2023 11:44 am
tracyrobertson
New Member Registered

I've read different in order to hard set the tcu. What do you recommend in how to do this?  Thank you:)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/19/2023 3:32 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVQcQOopQE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/19/2023 4:58 pm
tracyrobertson
New Member Registered

The transmission fluid was flushed by running transmission through until clean. We did a hard reset has the video showed and still the code P0771 is showing up after about 10 minutes of driving no engine light on. And the vehicle is still shifting better than it was prior to replacing the TCU.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/21/2023 2:41 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Did you get exchange service from us or repair service? I would recommend contacting customer service with your order number ready they can create a ticket and assist you further. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/21/2023 3:14 pm
Share: