Notifications
Clear all

2010 Mazda 3 automatic transmission issues

I’m having issues with my 2010 Mazda 3 automatic transmission as of yesterday. It has never given me issues before now, but as of yesterday after about 30 minutes of driving the transmission would get to 3rd gear and then just start revving the RPMs really high. No check engine lights have ever came on and at the time no AT light. I woke up the next morning to drive the car and surprisingly it worked flawlessly for about another 30 minutes and then done the same thing. Still no lights though. I checked the fluid level and it seemed a little low, so I added a little fluid and then test drove it again at which point it continued to rev the RPMs up and not go past about 3rd gear plus the AT light came on. So, now that you have a little back story my question for you is would your TCM repair or exchange service be a viable option for my situation? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2022 4:51 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We should be able to take care of this for you, However, we don't guarantee the repair because we haven't tested the part. The service takes 5-7 business days and the cost is $329.99 plus shipping. If we receive your part and its deemed un-repairable after our test, you will only take care of the shipping fees and you will not be charged for the service. You can click the link below to begin your order:

https://www.upfix.com/product/tcm-mazda-3-2006-2014-transmission-control-module-repair-tcm-tcu/

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2022 4:52 pm
Share: