Notifications
Clear all

Info needed for Maytag MFI2586AEW control board Repair.

QPZM444
New Member Registered

Hello,

My Maytag refrigerator controller board is intermittently acting up.  (Ice door is flapping, all lights in front are blinking, relays clicking, etc)  The frig & freezer are still as cold as always.

Pictures of my control board are attached into this message.

QUESTIONS:

#1)   I want to send it in for repair but because it is an intermittent problem, how can you guys fix it if it doesn't act up for you?

#2)   Once you guy repair it, what kind of shipping is used to return it back to me?                  (I.E.:  Next day air, 2nd day air, standard ground, etc.?)  What return shipping options are available?   Even though my frig is currently staying cold, it will be off while you have the control board.  How fast can I get it back?  I'm in the Phoenix, Arizona area.

#3)   What is the final cost to repair my Control Board?

Thank you,

QPZM444.

20220524 124255
20220524 124215

---

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2022 10:09 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. The primary control board is responsible for such functions. Sounds like you have faulty control panel. We can rebuild faulty control board modules, here is the link
https://www.upfix.com/product-category/appliances/refrigerator/

If you don't see your board. Click on any service. They all same price $89.99. Turn around on these usually 3 days. We don't work on Saturdays and Sundays 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2022 12:54 pm
QPZM444
New Member Registered

What method of RETURN SHIPPING do you use?

Is it   “Next Day Air”,,,   “2ndDay”,,,   “Ground”?

What return shipping options do you have?

I will be using your services so I’m looking to make the time the refrigerator is off as short as possible.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2022 1:43 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We use FedEx 2nd Day. If you local? We have a drop-off and pick up service 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2022 4:11 pm
Share: