Notifications
Clear all

GE Range want to confirm if you repair 015981-000

Hi. Just want to confirm if you repair 015981-000. I guess it supersedes the 007497-000 board.

Item Title: 007497-000 GE Range/Stove/Oven Control Board Repair Service

Topic starter Posted : 11/29/2022 2:55 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. This does look like something that we service, depending on your issue. Below I have provided a link that can get you started on the ordering process. The link will let you know what issue will be covered under the repair. Any issues outside of the advertised will not be addressed.

A full diagnostic check should first be performed to eliminate all other possible causes for your symptoms, even if the symptoms match those specified on the common fault description. If you are not sure that this part is the cause of the fault then we recommend that you do not go ahead with this purchase and instead seek further professional advice and diagnosis.  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We look forward to working with you.

https://www.upfix.com/product/015981-000-ge-range-stove-oven-control-board-repair/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2022 2:56 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Below I have provided a link for this part number as well. You can use this one or the other.  You can send in the part and we'll make adjustments when it arrives. I'm sure it's a GE board or a whirlpool. There are only a few manufacturers. They use the same boards in different brands. The brand is what puts its own part number on it. We will go off the number that is on the board and not by the brand part number. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2022 2:56 pm

I should have been more specific as well. The 015981-000 board is for a Viking. Not sure if it's coincidence or if GE uses the same board

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/29/2022 5:23 pm
Share: