Notifications
Clear all

Dacor Oven / Range Control Board 62439

Gene T

I have this range board in my oven. All works except for the lights on both top and bottom ovens. I have checked the membrane switches and have less than 50 ohms on each when pressed. I can hear the one relay clicking on this board that outputs to a light, but tested and dont have 120V out of either OL1 or OL2. Is this something you can repair? Relays in question are Zettler AZ8-1C-24DF

Item Title: Repair Service For Dacor Oven / Range Control Board 62439

Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2022 1:24 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out.  We have block diagrams and schematics for a lot of units. We also have an engineer in-house who can reverse engineer most of the units we receive. We are able to test every passive and active component on this board. This would also include all power components. The only thing we can't test (even with a schematic) is the proprietary chips. This chip holds a program on it, and without the entire setup, no one would be able to test all of its features. For a lot of our boards, we do have a full functionality test that does test all components on a board.

This does look like something that we service, depending on your issue. Below I have provided a link that can get you started on the ordering process. The link will let you know what issue will be covered under the repair. Anything outside of what is advertised won't be covered under our repair service.  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We look forward to working with you.

https://www.upfix.com/product/62439-dacor-range-stove-oven-control-board-repair/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2022 1:25 pm
Share: