Notifications
Clear all

2018 Ford fiesta mileage corraction

wondering if you are able to correct mileage on the instrument cluster on a 2018 Ford fiesta

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2021 4:24 pm
UpFix Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

I will be happy to assist you. Yes we can do the mileage correction service for the vehicle. It will be around $140.99 with the return shipping. For this vehicle you will only need to send in the cluster.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.Have a great day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2021 6:52 pm

Okay I submitted a request for custom work on your website yesterday, I have not heard anything back, how do I go about mailing the cluster to you? Is there any paperwork I need to include in the box?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2021 8:21 pm
UpFix Tech Support

Please place the order on our website. When you place the order on our website, the forms will be available for you to sign.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2021 10:49 pm

I can not find it on your website. Can you send me a link?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2021 12:18 am
UpFix Tech Support

I will try and send over the link but it may not go through via text. However, if you go to upfix.com on the home page and put in your year, make and model where it says a search by vehicle make. It's the second picture that pops up that says odometer mileage adjust the correction.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2021 2:46 am
UpFix Tech Support

I found it, I was not aware it was on upfix, I was looking on my air bags. Thank you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2021 6:43 am
UpFix Tech Support

No problem. Have a great day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2021 8:12 am
Share: