Notifications
Clear all

2005 Nissan Titan instrument cluster is in need of repair

RICKY

I have a 2005 Nissan Titan and the instrument cluster is in need of your help. I looked on the web site and verified with your customer service you work on it.
It started with segments of the odometer/ trip going out and then it moved into the transmission positions. I noticed that if I hit a bump or depressed the trip reset they may come back or go out. I removed it to look for a bad solder joint and did not find anything. When I put it back in the instrument gauges stopped working correctly.
Your options of what you work on is pretty extensive and appears to cover all of my problems. It seems like you test it all and repair what needs repairs.
Because I cannot drive the truck while it is out I want to send it to you on June 20th as I do not need my truck that week, what is a normal turn around for repairs please.
I look forward to hearing from you.

2005 Nissan Titan instrument cluster
2005 Nissan Titan instrument cluster1
Topic starter Posted : 08/15/2023 4:32 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We are able to repair this instrument cluster, the service takes 2 days and the cost is $139.99 plus shipping. You can click the link below to create your order once you're ready to ship.

https://www.upfix.com/product/nissan-titan-2004-2007-instrument-cluster-panel-icp-repair/

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/15/2023 4:33 pm
Share: