Notifications
Clear all

Viking downdraft hood vent model DIPR160 stopped working

After a power outage, our Viking downdraft hood vent model DIPR160 stopped working. I've learned from my investigation that the PV300121 control board has components that are broken. I'm quite curious to know if you can fix this board; pictures are attached. I've located the area that appears to be affected and highlighted it in the picture with a zoomed-out view that clearly shows that detail.

I was going to just send a purchase request through the website, but I decided to contact you first to make sure. I appreciate you helping me with this repair.

Viking downdraft hood vent model DIPR160 stopped working
Viking downdraft hood vent model DIPR160 stopped working1
Topic starter Posted : 10/10/2023 6:16 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out and sending photos. I do see the damage on the back side that may cause issues however, we would need a closer look at the board to determine how far the damage has gone. If you have a part number from that component we can see if it's available. 

Yes, to a degree, most components can be replaced tested, and reverse engineered. Unless the part is unavailable, the ICs are not receiving and sending signals, or the board is too damaged, we should be able to fix the issue. Please use the link if you choose to send it in. We appreciate the opportunity. 

https://www.upfix.com/product/pv300121-warming-drawer-control-board-repair

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2023 6:16 pm
Share: