IMAGE 108.Q treadmi...

Notifications
Clear all

IMAGE 108.Q treadmill deck belt motor drive will not operate

The treadmill deck belt motor drive on my IMAGE 108.Q won't work. The treadmill can incline without issue. The treadmill's other functions work as they should. The motor control board has a red blinking light that I can see. Around the board, I can also smell a faint burnt smell.
How can I be certain that my motor control board is the cause of the issue? I don't want to shell out $149.99 only to learn that the issue is still present.
Please give us more information about the warranty for replacing or repairing the motor control board.
I'm grateful.

Topic starter Posted : 09/26/2023 6:38 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We won't charge you if the board is unrepairable. We also won't be able to know what is exactly wrong with your board or be able to tell you what else it could be without first taking a look at the board. How our repair process works is you place the order online, and send us your board. Once we get it we will look at it. If it's repairable it'll be the $149.99 cost and if it's not then the most you may be charged is $40 for a bench test fee. (up to the discretion of the tech) Say we get it and it is NOT repairable then we will let you know and you can talk with our tech support about any of the issues and they usually recommend what the problem may be or where to get a replacement. Most control boards come with a 2-year warranty. Do the order online and we are currently offering free shipping on all online orders.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/26/2023 6:39 pm
Share: