Notifications
Clear all

2003 Toyota RAV4 ECU Repair service

Jeshua

I was looking at the SKU: 11249 Toyota RAV4 (2001-2003) ECU Repair service and had a question. I previously had this done on my RAV4 approximately 4 years or 150,000 miles ago and it resolved my issue with hard transmission shifts, but recently I've started to experience the same issue. I was wondering if the ECU repair service is strictly a software update or if there is a hardware repair component to it? I'm guessing if it's only a software update then sending it in wouldn't fix my issue because I would already have the right software from the last time i fixed my ECU right? I wasn't sure and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

2003 Toyota RAV4 ECU
2003 Toyota RAV4 ECU 1
2003 Toyota RAV4 ECU 2
Topic starter Posted : 09/13/2023 4:31 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

This is a repair and return service. When you receive your rebuilt part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming.

Once we receive your part, our trained and IPC certified technicians will run tests to identify the source of the problem. We will rebuild your part, replacing not only the failed components, but all components that are usually known to fail or go bad in this part. There is no programming required after we rebuild your original part. The vin number, odometer mileage and vehicle settings are unchanged. We want to make your experience as effortless as possible. All you have to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/13/2023 4:32 pm
Share: