Notifications
Clear all

2010 fird F150 C1288

Jstain
New Member Registered

Sent in for repair, still getting code, ABS warning tracking turned off.

Ideas?

Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2022 8:24 pm
Topic Tags
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. 

What are the Possible Causes of the Code C1228?

Faulty Hub Assembly (Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor is part of hub assembly)

Faulty Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor

Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted

Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection 

How to Fix the C1228 Code?

Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.

If you check all that and problem still exists.  You can contact costumer service by phone or email with your order number ready and they will open a Ticket to take another look at your ABS module. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2022 11:01 am
Jstain
New Member Registered

I pulled connector and verified.  Reader says the right rear is good.

The reader is talking about a "Brake pressure", isn't that a function of the module? I'm unable to locate a pressure sensor.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 1:32 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We don't fix sensors or do anything with that part. So I wouldn't know for sure what's the real issue.  We do repair ABS  modules.  If you know for sure you have a bad  ABS module  then send it to us and we will get that fixed for you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2022 6:13 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Oh I see you sent in ABS unit for repair already.  if you still have an issue with the module . Please contact customer support with your order number ready and the code that you getting. They will create an support ticket and work with you on your issue.  Unfortunately I can't look up your  information ,because  we don't share or post any personal information on forum. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2022 6:21 pm
Share: