Notifications
Clear all

2009 Porsche Cayenne Twin Turbo ABS Module

Tom Hollis
New Member Registered

I am being told that the ABS module in my Porsche is having issues and needs replacing. I was going to get a used one but have been researching and I am finding that this may or may not be a solution due to VIN programming.

I saw that you repair the module and I am very interested. What should I ask my mechanic that can assist you in making sure it is that module that is bad or for when I send it in you have what you need for the repair.

It is part #95535595512

Topic starter Posted : 03/20/2024 1:16 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for contacting us. We do provide service for this part. Please send us the ABS module. Once we receive it, you will be notified via text or email. Please follow the link below:  https://www.upfix.com/product/porsche-cayenne-2008-2010-abs-ebcm-anti-lock-brake-control-module-repair-service/  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2024 1:41 pm
Tom Hollis
New Member Registered

Hey Serge....  I am not sure I am reading correctly so wanted to clarify.

You only repair the module, what if the ABS pump part of the unit is also bad? 

Thank you for your understanding and explanation. Getting so many stories out there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/27/2024 7:23 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We only repair electrical issue. So  yes only the ABS module not the pump. What codes are you getting?

This post was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/27/2024 7:46 pm
Tom Hollis
New Member Registered

1316 Brake control unit

1276 Hydraulic pump (2 of these codes)

1314 DME Control Unit

This is what the Porsche mechanic gave to me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/27/2024 8:22 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

The last one is engine computer but since there’s so many brake module related codes I’d start there first            

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/27/2024 8:48 pm
Share: