Notifications
Clear all

2007 Jeep's ABS and other 3 modules

I am being told by a local mechanical electrician that my 2007 Jeep's ABS is unable to be rebuilt, which seems odd.Is it okay if I just ship the entire bezel with all 3 modules attached? I haven't received a Special Order formal permission for this 3rd module.

Below are pictures of the entire bezel with lighting issues and another more clear picture. I will be sending the entire silver bezel under the radio.

I am just realizing that the lighters are not lighted and I am not even sure if they should be. I think they used to be.

2007 Jeep's ABS and other 3 modules
2007 Jeep's ABS and other 3 modules 1
Topic starter Posted : 04/30/2024 5:16 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

If none of the backlighting is working for the center dash it might be a fuse. If some are out then it could be the backlights failing. Just to confirm when you say LED lights do you want aftermarket LED lights installed or do you wan the OEM soft green incandescent backlighting installed?

OEM lights shouldn't be an issue we can take a look. If you ship them all together just make sure there is plenty of bubble wrap around each one so the tabs and cosmetical parts don't get damaged during transit. you can send in all 3 together just keep in mind that shipping to and from might be higher. If you package all of them into a single box you won't need any custom order links for those.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/30/2024 5:27 pm
Share: