Notifications
Clear all

2005 H-2 Hummer ABS module

I sent my 2005 H-2 Hummer ABS module to another company to repair it. Unfortunately they sent this note below back saying they couldn't repair my ABS module.

"We have finished inspecting and testing your module. During our testing, we discovered that your module has a failed processor, triggering code C0550 and unfortunately, this issue is not repairable"

Do you think your team at UpFix would have better luck if i were to send this same broken module to you guys?
(The error message is C0550)

Please let me know if you feel this is something your company can repair.

Topic starter Posted : 11/15/2022 7:10 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

we are able to repair the ABS module for this vehicle. We can take a look, however, since another company has already tampered with the part we cannot guarantee that we will be able to complete the repair. The service itself takes 7-10 business days and the cost is $169.99 plus shipping. In the event we are not able to repair the part, you will only be charged for the shipping fees and not the repair cost. If you wish to take a chance and send it to us, the order can be created on our website, Upfix.com. Thank you!
https://www.upfix.com/product/hummer-h2-2003-2007-abs-ebcm-module-repair-service/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2022 7:11 pm
Share: