Notifications
Clear all

2001 Saab 9-5 ABS module

TroyKirk
New Member Registered

Hello, my 01 Saab 9-5 has the following symptoms. Lights: ABS - TCS - BRAKE - LARGE RED TRIANGLE. Symptoms: No speedometer - No Cruise Control. Assumed: No Trac control - No anti lock braking.

My research has all pointed to it being the ABS control module.  So I am hoping to get that repaired here rather than send it over seas and deal with customs potentially holding everything up.

Topic starter Posted : 03/27/2022 8:42 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. Try to scan for DTC codes for free at any auto part store. To know for sure where the problem is. Could be a bad sensor.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/28/2022 12:04 pm
Troy Kirk
New Member Registered

Hello,  Do you do repairs on the 2001 Saab 9-5 brake module??  If so how much would it run??  Is that the $169  the same as the Saab 9000??  It looks identical to that unit.  Please let me know.  .  I really need to get this taken care of.  As for the sensor...I don't think that just a wheel sensor would make everything else not work....would it??  All the research I have done points to it being this unit....its all so frustrating...especially not having any speedometer.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2022 12:40 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Unfortunately only part we service  for this year and model is Climate Control 

I apologize for inconvenience 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2022 11:06 am
Share: