Notifications
Clear all

2014 Mini Cooper Footwell Module

Before is send you my Mini Cooper Footwell Module, I have to ask a question. Currently, my brake, directional and reverse lights all work, but neither tails do. All other lights in the car work, do you think it’s something else or can a faulty module be responsible for just that one thing? Thanks

2015 Mini Cooper Footwell Module
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2023 10:27 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. This does look like something that we service. Yes, it can be possible for one system to show a faulty module.  Below I have provided a link that can get you started on the ordering process. The link will let you know what issue will be covered under the repair. Any issues outside of the advertised will not be addressed.

A full diagnostic check should first be performed to eliminate all other possible causes for your symptoms, even if the symptoms match those specified on the common fault description.  Please check the brake switch and all other possibilities of where the issue could be. If you are not sure that this part is the cause of the fault then we recommend that you do not go ahead with this purchase and instead seek further professional advice and diagnosis.  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We look forward to working with you.

https://www.upfix.com/product/mini-cooper-2006-2015-footwell-module-frm3/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2023 10:27 pm
Share: