Notifications
Clear all

2007 Ford F350 cluster is cutting

2007 Ford F350 DIESEL - 6.0 power stroke My truck gauge cluster is cutting in and out intermittently, I have pulled it out of the truck and there are no clear signs of a malfunction. Is there something that I am missing? The wire harness looks fine, connectors are all in mint condition.

Is this something that can be fixed? If so how much is it for your services.

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2022 2:23 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for getting back to us. Check for loose wiring. If the unit has intermittent power loss then it may be time for a repair. Below I have provided a link, If your unit is having some of those symptoms then you can send it in. Tie both battery terminals together for 30 min, this should reset the cluster and could resolve the issue. If you have any questions along the way please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your time. 

https://www.upfix.com/product/ford-f350-2005-2007-instrument-cluster-panel-icp-repair/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2022 2:24 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Disconnect the second battery and tie both negative and positive terminals together on the other. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2022 2:24 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

That would be the passenger side. Check both battery voltage, when one drains the other tried to compensate for the power. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2022 2:25 pm

Which battery cable set would be considered the main set in this truck? (Drivers or passengers?)

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2022 3:54 pm

Why does “tie the terminals together” mean? It has 2 batteries

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2022 4:51 pm
Share: