Notifications
Clear all

2002 Toyota Rav4 ECU

In the recent weeks, I have been having some trouble with my 2002 Toyota Rav4. Noticed the transmission was slipping while on the way home from work one day. Would step on the pedal and be only going at least 5mph. Then the next moment, the RPM would jump from 1 to 5 in the matter of seconds. Figured it was my transmission. But before actually sending it into the shop, I want to be sure that it isn’t the transmission but the computer box that is imbedded in the vehicle. Did some research and came across your company. If it is the software, I would like to send it to you guys to run some diagnostics and have it fully checked out before actually bringing it to the shop. Thank you for your time.

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2022 4:43 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Yes, we can repair the ECU on a 2002 Toyota Rav4. That is the only service we offer for that vehicle. 
There is a 2-3 day turnaround time for the service at the time due to high volume. The cost is $79.99 plus shipping. Please visit our website, UpFix.com to create your order, view pricing and print out a FedEx shipping label that you can use to ship your part to us. We will send you a notification for payment once we are done with the service.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2022 4:43 pm
Share: