Notifications
Clear all

03 Mercedes r170 oxygen sensor beam

Maksim
Eminent Member Registered

Do you do other makes a models? I think I'm getting a problem with the Mercedes r170 y03, with the oxygen sensor beam replaced but it keeps flagging up problems with the management system warning light the last one said it heard a problem with voltage but it seemed to work after the reset. Are the easy to take apart I'll have a go myself. I have replacements just plug and play or does anything need to be set? Another thing the vin numberhas to ve put in manually! I don't know if that's saying anything or not why it will only work if you put it in manually the VIN number? What would cause that issue? I'm not in the US is regional replacements are they required?

Topic starter Posted : 10/18/2024 1:30 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

The R170 Mercedes-Benz ECUs are indeed VIN encoded. Meaning the car won't start with incorrect VIN.If you have the original ECU, visit our website and scroll down to custom repairs where you can submit more information about the issues you're having with your unit.Please make sure to provide the VIN, issues and most importantly the codes associated with the oxygen sensor issue.If your original ECU is currently no-start let us know the codes even if it's only showing you the no-communication with ECU codes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/18/2024 1:31 pm
Share: