Notifications
Clear all

DTC C1095 ABS Hydraulic Pump motor Circuit Failure

Melvin

I have a 2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited (VIN# 1FMFK20577LA02053) that is throwing DTC C1095 ABS Hydraulic Pump motor Circuit Failure. This vehicle has roll stability and the factory ABS module is 7L1Z-2C219-F and it runs about $700 new and requires prog/calib. I followed the PinPoint Test C called out for this DTC. With the Key on the pump is not running all the time. I connected scan tool and commanded the ABS module on at it does run for approximately 2 seconds. It does appear to be getting good power and I checked the ground and all seems good. I pulled the ABS connector and looked for corrosion, spread terminals, pushed pins etc.. and did not find any issues. I reseated the connector , cleared the codes and did a test drive and ABS light with the DTC 1095 came back. The pinpoint test says to install a new ABS module. Will your service fix this issue as it was not clear from you list if this DTC falls under the fixes you advertise. Thanks in advance for your reply

Topic starter Posted : 09/18/2021 1:51 am
UpFix Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

Thank you for your inquiry. If you've already checked the wiring and wheel speed sensors and that checks out ok, then yes we can do a diagnostic and repair your unit. Check out online and include the codes/issues in the notes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/18/2021 4:19 am
Share: