Notifications
Clear all

Bmw 2006 525xi ABS module

Bmw 2006 525xi The car has become dangerous to drive after 5 or 10 miles at the most the brakes start to engage the wheels will kind of wild boys name Gage or it feels like the cars wobbling a little and then the ABS light goes off the brake light sometime to check engine light all at the same time I was told by a shop that it was the ABS module. The shop also told me that the ABS module that is in the car now is a replacement so I'm not sure how that would affect a rebuild but they are found from researching it sounds like I need to have my abs module rebuilt

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2021 10:52 am
UpFix Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

Hello,
We are able to repair the ABS module for this vehicle. However, please go to our website, Upfix.com and enter the year, make and model of your vehicle so you can see what we repair and what part you need to send in. You will also be able to view pricing, create your order and print out a free FedEx shipping label that you can use to ship your part to us.
There is a 4-5 day turnaround for this part, we'll call you for payment once the repairs are complete and then ship it back to you.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2021 1:20 pm
Share: