Notifications
Clear all

2009 F150 XLT ABS, emergency brake light

I have a 2009 F150 XLT that suddenly showed the ABS, emergency brake lights as well CHECK BRAKE SYSTEM MESSAGE on the cluster. I took it to a mechanic who said its going to be an expensive repair that he cant fix it because needs to be fixed a the dealer. Also says he ran all necessary tests and found out that the ABS module is bad. A friend of mine told me about your services and I'm wondering if this is something Y'all can help me to fix. The serial number on the module is 0 265 950 880 I’ll really appreciate if you can tell me how much it will cost me to fix my abs module and how to proceed? Looking forward for your call or reply!

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 6:09 pm
UpFix Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

Hello,
Thank you for that information, yes we can repair this ABS module for you. I recommend placing your order through our website so that you can use our label to send your part in. I will post the link below to our website for more information about the repair. https://www.upfix.com/product/ford-f150-2007-2014-abs-ebcm-module-repair-service/

Please let us know if you have any other questions.Have a great day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 8:37 pm

Thanks for your prompt response. Is there an option for me to just drive by and bring the module at your shop. Looks like I’m not that far. I can do it first time tomorrow in the morning .

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 10:06 pm
UpFix Tech Support

Hello,
Yes, you are more than welcome to drop off the ABS module in our facility. Right now our turn around time is about 7 days for this repair. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2021 12:34 am

Nice, I’ll try to swing by there at my first opportunity. How much will it be the cost?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2021 2:03 am
UpFix Tech Support

The cost for the ABS module repair will be $199.99. This payment will not be due until the repair is complete. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2021 4:31 am
Share: