Notifications
Clear all

2007 Hummer H2 ABS/EBCM Repair

Adam Edwards
New Member Registered

Have you seen any Hummer EBCMs that give off a C0045 only, caused by an EBCM that needs repair?

I have installed a new genuine GM rear speed sensor. I can plug the right rear wheel harness into the left and not get a code for the right. I believe this tells me the rear left sensor and tone ring/reluctor are working correctly.

I have continuity between the rear left pins from the EBCM harness to the wheel speed harness connector.

I'm out of ideas. While searching here, most seem to have multiple codes or EBCM related codes. Is it possible something happened inside of the EBCM to only produce the C0045? Is that something you can repair?

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2023 1:33 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out.  Yes we do service this ABS-EBCM Module

Here is the link below where you can place your order

https://www.upfix.com/product/hummer-h2-2003-2007-abs-ebcm-module-repair-service/

This post was modified 1 year ago by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2023 1:46 am
Adam Edwards
New Member Registered

Forgot to say....I've cleaned both the pins and harness for EBCM with crc electronic cleaner. Pins look to be in good shape and not corroded as far as I can tell.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2023 1:57 am
Adam Edwards
New Member Registered

Thanks. I'll see if there is anything else to try for electrical diagnosis and then I'll send in the unit to see if you all can find anything wrong with it. Thank you for the response.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2023 1:58 am
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

That was a good diagnostic procedure on the swap.  If you  swaped the other side and get a code for the right side it's a harness issue if not it's a EBCM issue.     

This post was modified 1 year ago by Serge - UpFix Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2023 3:49 pm
Share: