Notifications
Clear all

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe ABS Module Repair

John T

06 Chevrolet Tahoe ABS Module Repair needed I’m getting ready to use your service. My mechanic can’t figure out a proper diagnosis for my truck. I came across your website. I currently own a 2006 Chevy Tahoe 5.3. My brakes keep locking after changing many parts we haven’t tried fixing/programming the abs module. I wanted to ask if you have come across this problem while fixing other similar vehicles with the same problem and having successful results with your services. I hope you can forward my message to someone with some knowledge so I can send my part.

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe ABS Module
2006 Chevrolet Tahoe ABS Module1
2006 Chevrolet Tahoe ABS Module2
2006 Chevrolet Tahoe ABS Module3
Topic starter Posted : 09/18/2023 5:51 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We do work on that ABS module. Have you run your vehicle for any codes pertaining to the ABS module? I'm attaching the link below so you can see what issues we do fix and if they match up to your issues then id say send it in to at least be looked at. We are currently offering free shipping online as well

https://www.upfix.com/product/chevrolet-tahoe-1999-2006-abs-ebcm-module-repair-service/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/18/2023 5:52 pm
John T

I spoke to my mechanic and he didn’t say or confirm there are any codes showing up at the moment. He installed a used abs module in my truck but my brakes still keep locking up.

I asked him for my original abs module but didn’t seem confident on where it was. Could I send in a used one and would it still work on my truck or would it have to be reprogrammed to my vin, if so how much would that cost?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/18/2023 5:53 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

You can use a used ABS but we do not code the VIN. You will need to still get the VIN coded to the ABS unit for that unit to run properly in your vehicle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/18/2023 5:53 pm
Share: