Notifications
Clear all

2003 GMC envoy I have an issue with my abs module

I have an issue with my abs module (or at least that’s what abs scanners indicate) on my 2003 GMC envoy my question relates to bleeding air out of system once module has been removed & reinstalled. I have seen a statement concerning some difficulty with this process but want to get your opinion on it first. This level of difficulty will influence whether or not I will do it myself or have to take it to a repair shop ( I have done normal brake bleeding , pad & rotor replacement etc previously ) Any help would be appreciated

Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2022 10:20 pm
Serge - UpFix Team
Famed Member Moderator

We are able to repair the ABS for this vehicle. However, we do not remove these parts here so we wouldn't be able to give you any tips as to how to remove the part or how difficult it would be. Also, we are not able to repair ABS modules that were built by TRW so please take a look at your faceplate on your part before sending it. 
The service takes 7-10 business days and the cost is $139.99 plus shipping. Below is a list of the part numbers we can actually service for this vehicle:

PART NUMBERS

13354735, 13451110, 13451144, 13451125

https://www.upfix.com/product/gmc-envoy-1999-2006-abs-ebcm-module-repair-service/

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2022 10:20 pm
Share: